Monday, October 11, 2010

#untitled 1#

 know...
i'm sad..
 i have try my best.....
to be what i'm wanna be..
be just myself...
but...
i'm hurting inside..
tears always be my friends..
people around me...
I don't want to hurt them, like others have hurt me. 
I no longer wish to be here. I want to runaway..


Days and weeks of silent cries..



I apologize to myself... 



I’m stuck in a hole,



No one there,

People walk past.
And don’t even care.

I’m a loner,
And that’s what I don’t like... 
really sad...
And it makes me cry...

I’m crushed,
Head to toe,
I’m so sad,



Pain.



Hurt.

Hated.
Unloved by my friends.
Those are the words of my life. Unable to bare it..


I guess I can blame it on myself...
I'm not a talker. 
I don't tell what I feel. 
I don't know how to hurt people with words. 
I can but I chose not to because I know how bad words can kill.

mode ::: fly away...

hati sabarla...
im just being myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment