Friday, October 29, 2010

exam in progresssssssss..


i'm silence...
doesnt mean I'm gone..
doesnt mean I dont care..

exam is coming soon...juz around the corner...no study week....
i'm busy with no reason...
not starting my study n revision yet..
busy with my bad habit..=sleeping...

i need someone to realize me...to guide me...to clear me..
dat i only have 2 days left before final exam...
oh....i'm so nervous...
only now I concern about this...
is there are time for me?????
YA ALLAH...please help me...guide me... 

if i can say no to final exam....
ohhhh...i'm sooooo .........................
hopelesss...(x ley....i need o be strong...x bek berputus asa..)

hope there are miracles happpen to me..."tawakkaltu'alaALLAH..."
ameennn...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...x pe2..nanti x der mood g lepak bilik syaza...ngee...=p

    ReplyDelete